Saturday 9 November 2013

Skincare: October Saviors



As the temperatures continue to plummet and spot outbreaks are coming up aplenty I have been turning to two products in particular recently. Both skincare yet used for completely different purposes. These are Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Booster and Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment.

Hydraluron I was very curious to know if I would benefit from this boosting hydrating serum. After using it in my skincare regime both morning and night for weeks I can safely say that it is wonderful! My skin is glowing. I have found that it feels and looks more hydrated then it has in a long time. I normally suffer from dry skin and tightness during colder weather so this is a must have for me for the coming months.

Neutrogena's Spot Treatment Like some people growing up I was lucky enough to have relatively clear skin with the odd outbreak. However I also suffer from breakouts all at once, particularly during 'the time of the month' when when my skin can become a mine field. Lately I have been turning to this Neutrogena spot cream and found it does exactly what it says on the tin! It can be applied during your daily/nightly skincare routine or when needed. It does not cause your skin to flake or peel (only a little!), can be worn under make up and applied whenever. The perfect spot treatment!

I would highly recommend both products. The hydraluron serum is a god send to anyone with dry skin. Granted it is pricey at €32.50, a little goes a long way. It IS worth the spend. The Neutrogena spot cream is affordable at €6.69 and controls breakouts like a pro!

Have ye any winter skincare favourites? Or ones that have served ye year in year out? I would love to hear! I will be doing another skincare review soon on Avene products that I have been using recently.

Nóirín X




(Both products purchased at my local Boots store)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Hydraluron too! I hummed and hawed over getting it for ages because of the price, but I'm so glad I caved - my skin feels so hydrated and healthy now and I can't be without it! xx

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the exact same! I thought it was over priced but it's totally worth after all. I think it could become a cult beauty product! X

      Delete