Sunday 13 April 2014

Weekend Post: A Spring in my step!


Hello everyone!

It is a beautiful day in Ireland and what better way to make the most of it than some outdoor outfit shots. The daisies are finally up and open, a sign that it is heating up woo hoo! I wore a casual comfy outfit to meet one of my friends for ice cream and we chilled on the swings at the local playground - BLISS! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Noir
X
Tank - New Look
Jeans - Topshop Joni
Pumps - Jasper Conran
Bag - Zara
Sunglasses/Bangle - Primark
Midi Ring - River Island
Ring/Necklace - Gifts

6 comments:

  1. I want those flats!
    XO, Steph http://sunberrystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you their my favourite pair of pumps! :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh love your style! So boho :)
    xx
    mallory

    anchors & dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mallory, I do love the laid back style of boho looks...totally me! :-D

      Delete
  3. Hi Nóirín,

    I really like the pumps in your outfit, great for the summer weather. I’ve been looking for some tan coloured ballerinas myself as a comfortable pair to go with a few outfits. Do you know of anywhere else that might do something similar?

    Thanks,

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice, thanks for your comment! Unfortunately these pumps are from a Debenhams sale a few years back. I'm sure you could find a similar pair anywhere on the highstreet (like River Island, H&M, New Look ets) depending on how much you want to spend of course! But I would definitely look out for Debenhams sales as they usually have 25% sales over the summer and have a lovely shoe selection. Hope this helps :) xx

      Delete