Sunday 8 June 2014

OOTN: Oh Shirt!


Hello everyone!

A similar phrase like my title (minus the 'r') came to mind this morning when I peeled myself from my bed. I am writing this with a heavy head this afternoon. Last night I went out for dinner with one of my oldest and dearest friends who is home from London for the week...of course I obliged in staying on for drinks...which turned to a pub crawl and finally a club. Yes, I'm weak. I am definitely the a-typical friend who WILL keep going until the fat lady sings, or alternatively until I am broke after buying drinks for EVERYONE! Always up for 'a laugh' is not always a good thing though if my bank balance and head today are anything to go by. But you know what, YOLO y'all!

Here is a snippet of my outfit, sorry the photos aren't great quality. I forgot to turn on the flash *facepalm and this was before the 4/5 (things got a lil fuzzy at that stage) Sauvignon Blanc's, ah here. I went for neutrals, not very summery but it is bucketing in Ireland at the moment so I didn't feel like being very colourful. In saying that the white shirt adds a fresh summer feel to the look.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend, and if your a little shook like myself take it easy!

Noir
X


ZARA Bag/Leggings
PRIMARK Shirt
DOROTHY PERKINS T-Shirt
BERSHKA Heels
TOPSHOP Earrings
RIVER ISLAND Midi Rings
GIFTED Bangle/Necklace

16 comments:

  1. You look great! I hope you feel better :(
    Love your bag though :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do but it was totally self inflicted lol! X

      Delete
  2. That clutch is super cute! Very chic! Great for any occasion! I can go to a meeting in this and then leave and meet the girls for a cocktail!

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Natasha! That is what I was also thinking when I put this outfit together; the importance of an interchangeable look is key X

      Delete
  3. This is a cool outfit for the night. I love your shoes! Hope you feel better :)
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do feel much better thanks! :D

      Delete
  4. Those shoes are so cute :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina, they are comfy to boot! :D

      Delete
  5. you look super chic :)

    x Maria
    new outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new light pink summer dress
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trousers are to die for! I love the whole ensemble :)

    Love, Ana
    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ana! They are definitely on my best buy list! :P X

      Delete
  7. love ur heels xxo

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete