Saturday 17 May 2014

Minted




Hello everyone!

Well its certainly been hotting up in little Éire these past few days, hallelujah! Whats that saying again? Its prime 'Exam Weather'? Yup as per usual when college exams/the leaving certificate (Final school exams...i.e. BIG DEAL) loom the weather turns miraculously amazing! And for once I am not studying (cramming) and taking exams like I've been doing over the last two decades basically. Feels weird. But enough rambling. The ankles made another appearance in this post hurrah! They were getting awfully fuzzy I won't lie, the beauty regime has cranked up a notch which isn't a bad thing.

So here is a Spring/Summer inspired outfit with my colour of the moment: MINT. Such a pretty understated colour. And the beauty of it is, is that this colour does actually suit every skin tone, always a plus for us pale Irish girleens. Such a clichéd statement but its true, I swears! I went for a more preppy simple look here as my styling preferences vary depending on my mood. I paired this with a vintage (my Moms circa 1993) box top, old reliable leopard print sunnies, some trusty high-waisted jeans and my beloved brogues. These are my shoes and suitable all year round, puuuuurfect.

Hope ye are all having a good weekend whatever ye're doing...and if its sunny for God's sake don't forget the SPF as unfortunately sunburn will never be in vogue.

Talk soon dudes,

Noir






New Look BLAZER
Vintage BOX CROP TOP / RING
Topshop JEANS
Schuh BROGUES
Primark SUNGLASSES

9 comments:

  1. in love with your blazer! I love mint for spring/summer X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Totally agree its any easy colour to work around any Spring/Summer outfit! X

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! looking so gorgeous!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour really suites you darling! Love this look xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Noir! We'll have to snap your work clothes some lunchtime! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks bbz! We can totally do that...but you'll have to also make an appearance ;) xx

      Delete