Friday 11 October 2013

HD Brow Review

I love a full brow on a night out and I have experimented with everything from eyebrow pencils to  eyeshadow but my go to product has to be the HD Brow Vamp Kit. 

I usually have my eyebrows threaded in a local beauty salon, the beautician  recommended I try the HD Brow kit to fill in my brows; as I have quite dark eyebrows naturally but the hairs at the start of my brows are quite sparse.  She matched my colouring to the Vamp edition (HD Brow kits are also available in the Foxy Palette which is similar to Vamp but the shades are lighter). 



1-Dark Brown 
2-Rich Brown 
3-Nude
4-Carbon 

I mix shade 1 & 2 and start applying using an angled brush around the outline of my brows, then I fill in the rest of my brows using a thin eyeliner brush. This palette is very versatile as it can also be used as eyeshadows and if dampened used as eyeliners, the nude shade is also a great brow highlighter. 

The kit does come with a small double ended brush for application and works fine but I prefer using my own brushes. 




HD Brows Vamp Kit. Cost: €25


4 comments:

  1. I only use sleek brow kit but have wanted to try hd brows for ages , this looks really good cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go for it, I get endless use from mine :)

      (I have never tried any of the sleek products, I want to try them now)

      A x

      Delete